In addition to the website terms and conditions governing access to and use of PawnLink.org, access to and use of PawnLink.org is subject to the following terms and conditions:
2. The majority of the content posted on PawnLink.org is created by PawnLink.org subscribers or are links to external articles. The views and opinions expressed are those of PawnLink.org subscribers and the original authors and unless specifically stated are not those of PawnLink.org. PawnLink.org is not responsible for any content posted by subscribers.
3. You agree to only use PawnLink.org for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of PawnLink.org. You must not use PawnLink.org for any criminal, illegal or unauthorized purpose. In accessing and contributing to PawnLink.org you agree to be bound by the following rules.
Your contributions to PawnLink.org:
(a) are lawful, tasteful, constructive and polite
(b) do not infringe on any US laws
(c) are not indecent, offensive, defamatory, obscene or abusive. In particular your contributions must not make any offensive comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability
(d) are not intimidating, threatening, harassing, bullying, mocking or of such nature so as to cause upset, distress or inconvenience to any person, or posted with the intention of upsetting others
(e) are not misleading
(f) do not endanger yourself or others
(g) do not contain any illegal content, including but not limited to content committing or promoting an illegal act
(h) do not constitute spamming
(i) do not knowingly cause the transmission of any viruses, bugs, worms or any other computer software code of a destructive nature or adverse effect
(j) are not advertising or promotional
(k) do not contain off-topic material
(l) do not contain languages other than English
(m) do not include profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language
(o) are your own original work and do not infringe the rights of any third party or link to another original work and give credit to the original author
(p) do not include (i) images of nude adults; (ii) images of children under the age of 18 years; (iii) images showing illegal or dangerous activity or material; and/or (iv) images that a reasonable individual might find offensive, indecent and/or otherwise objectionable
(q) where image uploads are permitted, the express permission of any individual identifiable in the image must be obtained prior to the image being uploaded
(r) do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (including but not limited to full name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information from which you can be personally identified)
(s) are only uploaded in one area of PawnLink.org
You agree to PawnLink.org or its agents contacting you by e-mail for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution.
4. Where members post links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom PawnLink.org has no control, PawnLink.org is not responsible for any content of any third party websites. Any links to third party websites from PawnLink.org do not amount to any endorsement of that website by PawnLink.org and any use of that website by you is at your own risk.
5. The posting of content to PawnLink.org is restricted to registered members only. Membership is restricted to individuals who are 18 years or older, who have registered at http://pawnlink.org with a valid personal email address that is regularly accessed so that moderation emails can be sent. PawnLink.org reserves the right to close accounts in its absolute discretion.
(a) your contact details, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(b) a description of the contribution you believe to be in breach and sufficient information to permit PawnLink.org to locate the contribution; and
(c) a brief statement as to why you believe the contribution to be in breach.
9. PawnLink.org reserve the right (but assume no obligation), at its sole discretion and convenience, to edit or delete content that it considers unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other reasons, which PawnLink.org need not disclose, without notice. PawnLink.org’s decision is final.
10. By submitting contributions to PawnLink.org (including but not limited to text, images, photographs, video and audio) you agree to grant to PawnLink.org an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the content of your contributions in any format for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing and promotional purposes. This includes a right to modify, edit, crop, highlight ad/or republish the content of your contributions.
11. You can deregister from PawnLink.org and remove your profile and/or contributions from PawnLink.org at any time by contacting kwalker at dataage dot com with your name, user name and email address telling us that you would like to de-register. To remove a contribution please provide details of the contribution that you wish to remove together with your name, user name and email address.
12. PawnLink.org does not warrant that the use of this service will be uninterrupted, error free or free of any viruses, bugs or anything which may have destructive properties. In accessing and using PawnLink.org you agree that it is your responsibility to take and implement sufficient precautions in this respect.
14. PawnLink.org reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend or terminate PawnLink.org for any reason, without notice at any time.